The Faltec Group drives environmental activities based on our environmental policy.
The Faltec Group drives the environmental management activities shown below in order to reduce the environmental burden related to business activities, products and services.
We are engaged in the following as key themes.
(1) Eradication of environmental pollution
(2) Reduce CO2
(3) Reduce environment-polluting substances
(4) Driving energy-saving and resource-saving
3. Connected to environmental aspects, we will comply with applicable laws, regulations, rules and other requirements agreed by the site.
4. In order to achieve this environmental policy, we will set and review technically and economically possible environmental objectives and targets.
5. Through environmental education and publicity activity, we will make this environmental policy widely known to all our employees and associated contractors.
Product development that is considerate
to the environment
In developing the light-weight Radiator Grille, we were designated as a legal entity that receives special measures as part of the Green Asia International Strategic Comprehensive Special Zone, based on the Comprehensive Special Zone Law.
We will continue to utilize the support system of the Special Zone, to move forward with development that is considerate to the environment.
Also, we developed the Active Grille Shutter to reduce CO2 emissions. This part is mounted at the back of the Front Bumper, and by opening/closing the flap (wing), aerodynamics are improved, which contributes to increasing fuel efficiency.
In cases such as the self-colored material Grille, we manufacture products that reduce energy usage and material usage, by realizing paint-like brightness and color without painting.
Endorsement of, and registration with, the climate change campaign “Fun to Share”
Faltec endorses and has registered with “Fun to Share”.
“Fun to Share” is a slogan meaning, let’s all create a low-carbon society by sharing latest tips for global warming countermeasures in a fun way!
The concept is not to struggle and strive, but to create a low-carbon society through the technology and initiatives of various regions / groups / businesses.
“Toward a low-carbon society, by reforming our awareness and energy-saving”